GOOGLE

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

15 PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD


This is 2016, and the world has already reached great heights in E-commerce and Internet marketing as a whole. People are able to buy and sell on the Internet (online), banking and payment services are available using the smallest of mobile devices. These technological changes leading to the globalization of the world has also lead to the creation of wealth; people are now able to work full time or part time on the Internet to earn sustainable income. I googled the phrase “make money online” in quotation marks to be specific and it returned over 15 million results.

Without a quotation mark, it was even more liberal with 178 million results.
Try other keywords or key phrases that have to do with making money online and you will see the impressive results they return.
This goes to show that the Internet has come to be a source of livelihood for a lot of people around the world; they buy, and they sell stuffs both tangible and intangible.

Why would you leave yourself out of this eternal windfall? The question you must be asking is how can you share in this new way of making money? And my goal is to point you in the direction of 15 profitable online businesses you can engage in, wherever you are in the world.  

I am not trying to tell you about what I read in books or on the Internet alone, I am telling you about businesses I have personally engaged in at one time or the other. Of course,  I have laid my hands on much more than these, but in the process I have gotten my fingers burnt; hence I am presenting only those that have stood the test of time and can work for you if you apply due diligence.

There is risk in every business you do, whether online or offline; there is not necessarily more risk in online business than in offline business; it depends on how you play your cards. Learning is key; to understand where you are coming from and where you hope to be. My goal is to give you all the materials you need to learn how to get involved in any, some or all of the online businesses listed below: